A bespoke wood plaque is a unique gift to celebrate the coming together of two families. Forging the new connections the gift is personalised with the Family Crests of both families, wedding date and details and wedding blessing of your choice.
You can select the font from traditional Celtic fonts or perhaps use elements from their wedding invitation. This wedding plaque is shipped ready to hang.
Cost of Arms gifts commemorate family heritage and will surely be treasured and passed down through the generations.
Irish Gift Solutions will always email you a layout of your gift to approve before we create it. As it is a personalised gift each order is only manufactured when you are 100% satisfied with the layout.
- Piece pictured is character oak plaque 510x350mm
Some Gaelic wedding wishes & translations
1. Is fearr beagán den ghaol ná mórán den charthanas
A little kinship is better than a lot of charity.
2. Go gcuire bhur gcupán thar maoil le sláinte agus sonas
May your cup overflow with health and happiness.
3. Nach raibh ach athas agaibh on lá seo amach .
May you have only joy/happiness from this day
4. Sliocht sleachta ar shliocht bhur sleachta
May there be a generation of children on the children of your children
5.Grá, Dilseacht, Cairdeas
Love, Loyalty, Friendship
Some English ones
6. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
7. Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.
~ Friedrich Halm
8. Wishing you a happy marriage and hoping that your life together will be rich in joy and love.
9.Here's to two very special people who prove that true love never goes out of style!
10. To the bride and groom - May your love be as endless as the circle of your wedding rings.
11.To the new husband, to the new wife, to your shared happiness in your new life.
12 May your joy in the years ahead be as great as the love in your hearts today.