This slate gift is an ideal anniversary gift, but can also
be customised for birthdays, weddings or as a retirement gift.
The Irish blessing on the image "Grá, Dílseacht,
Cairdeas" translates to mean "Love, Loyalty, Friendship" but
there are other suggestions in the extended information tab.
Irish Gift Solutions will always email you a layout of your gift to approve
before we create it. As it is a personalised gift each order is only
manufactured when you are 100% satisfied with the layout.
- Clock is 150 x 600 mm
- Overall size is 230 x 680 mm
- Frame is black wood with a white linen insert and gold trim
- Battery is included in EU shipment only
- Laser engraved in house by www.kanelaser.com
- Family crest sourced from www.heraldry.ws
Some Gaelic wedding wishes & translations
1. Is fearr beagán den ghaol ná mórán den charthanas A little kinship is better than a lot of charity.
2. Go gcuire bhur gcupán thar maoil le sláinte agus sonas May your cup overflow with health and happiness.
3. Nach raibh ach athas agaibh on lá seo amach . May you have only joy/happiness from this day
4. Sliocht sleachta ar shliocht bhur sleachta May there be a generation of children on the children of your children
5.Grá, Dilseacht, Cairdeas Love, Loyalty, Friendship
Some English ones
6. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~Rita Rudnera
7. Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one. ~ Friedrich Halm
8. Wishing you a happy marriage and hoping that your life together will be rich in joy and love.
9.Here's to two very special people who prove that true love never goes out of style!
10. To the bride and groom - May your love be as endless as the circle of your wedding rings.
11.To the new husband, to the new wife, to your shared happiness in your new life.
12 May your joy in the years ahead be as great as the love in your hearts today.