Here at Irish Gift Solutions we can design and create a slate plaque or wedding clock engraved with
- two country maps (with added clock feature to create two time zones)
- date of wedding
- intertwined rings with the name of the couple
- House of "Surname" where the clock will reside
- both family surnames
- a traditional wedding blessing
We will always email you a layout of your gift to approve prior to creating it and we will be delighted to ship it worldwide.
- Engraved Natural Slate 500x300mm
- Overall size with frame approx 580x380mm
- Engraved in house by www.kanelaser.com
- Black wood frame with white linen insert with gold trim
Some Gaelic wedding wishes & translations
1. Is fearr beagán den ghaol ná mórán den charthanas - A little kinship is better than a lot of charity.
2. 'Go gcuire bhur gcupán thar maoil le sláinte agus sonas' - May your cup overflow with health and happiness.
3.‘Nach raibh ach athas agaibh on lá seo amach .’ - May you have only joy/happiness from this day
4. Sliocht sleachta ar shliocht bhur sleachta - May there be a generation of children on the children of your children
5.Grá, Dilseacht, Cairdeas - Love, Loyalty, Friendship
Some English ones
6. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
7. Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.
~ Friedrich Halm
8. Wishing you a happy marriage and hoping that your life together will be rich in joy and love.
9.Here's to two very special people who prove that true love never goes out of style!
10. To the bride and groom - May your love be as endless as the circle of your wedding rings.
11.To the new husband, to the new wife, to your shared happiness in your new life.
12 May your joy in the years ahead be as great as the love in your hearts today.